From game-time decisions to injuries so significant they affect the value of every single position, let's break down the Fantasy and DFS impact of injuries for every Week 15 matchup. Know when to pivot and how your fantasy roster will be affected.
Below, you'll find a game-by-game look at the injuries you need to know that will have the biggest impact for Fantasy leagues, as well as the implications for DFS players. This week's list of notable names includes quarterbacks Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson; running backs Saquon Barkley, Rhamondre Stevenson and Najee Harris; receivers Tee Higgins and Amari Cooper; tight ends Hayden Hurst and David Njoku; and many others, including key offensive line and defensive injuries to know.
- WR Mike Strachan (concussion) - Out
- CB Kenny Moore (ankle) - Out
- C Garrett Bradbury (back) - Questionable
- OLB Danielle Hunter (neck) - Questionable
- ILB Jordan Hicks (ankle) - Cleared
- DE Jonathan Bullard (biceps) - IR
- CB Akayleb Evans (concussion) - IR
- CB Cam Dantzler (illness) - Questionable
- S Harrison Smith (neck) - Cleared
Offensively, both teams have a fairly clean injury report this week. Minnesota continues to deal with injuries on defense and has struggled against the pass. Matt Ryan is a streaming option this week with Michael Pittman Jr. as a WR2 and other Colts pass catchers as flex options.
Defensive injuries make Colts receivers reasonably-priced options this week.
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) - Out
- QB Tyler Huntley (concussion) - Cleared
- OG Kevin Zeitler (knee) - Questionable
- OT Morgan Moses (knee) - Questionable
- WR Amari Cooper (hip) - Cleared
- WR David Bell (thumb) - Questionable
- TE David Njoku (knee) - Cleared
- DE Myles Garrett (shoulder) - Cleared
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) - Cleared
- CB Denzel Ward (shoulder) - Cleared
- FS John Johnson (knee) - Cleared
Huntley has cleared concussion protocol and will start on Saturday. This is a boost for Mark Andrews, who has performed well with Huntley in the past. All Browns are cleared for Week 15 with the exception of Bell.
Cooper has played through his injury and has had two subpar games but should bounce back at home against a Baltimore defense that has been vulnerable against the pass. Cooper is a WR2 and Njoku has top-three tight end potential this week, coming off a strong performance of 18 Fantasy points in PPR. Njoku has excellent when fully healthy and finished the week with a full practice.
With both Cooper and Njoku cleared, they are strong DFS plays in for the Saturday slate. Njoku is priced at $4,200 with Cooper at just $6,100.
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee) - Questionable
- WR River Cracraft (calf) - Doubtful
- RB Jeff Wilson (hip) - Questionable
- TE Durham Smythe (quadriceps) - Cleared
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) - Questionable
- SS Eric Rowe (hamstring) - Out
- OG Ryan Bates (ankle) - Out
- DT Jordan Phillips (shoulder) - Out
- DT Ed Oliver (pectoral) - Cleared
- OLB Matt Milano (knee) - Cleared
The big injury in this matchup is the potential absence of Jeff Wilson, who logged a limited practice on Friday so it's possible he plays this week. But this game has significant weather concerns and it's tough to trust an injured running back in unusual weather conditions. Wilson would be a risky start if active. Mostert has appeal as an RB2 if Wilson can't suit up. Buffalo has been strong against the run but both teams could rely on the ground game given the weather concerns.
Mostert would be the value play of this matchup at $5,300 if Wilson is out. However, there's likely limited upside, given the matchup. Mostert is fine in season-long leagues but would be an underwhelming play in DFS.
- QB Kenny Pickett (concussion) - Doubtful
- RB Najee Harris (hip) - Cleared
- WR Diontae Johnson (hip) - Cleared
- TE Pat Freiermuth (foot) - Cleared
- OT Larry Ogunjobi (toe) - Cleared
- ILB Myles Jack (groin) - Doubtful
- CB Cameron Sutton (neck) - Cleared
- WR DJ Moore (ankle) - Questionable
- WR Laviska Shenault (shoulder) - Questionable
- OLB Cory Littleton (ankle) - Cleared
- SS Xavier Woods (knee) - Questionable
Pickett is doubtful and unlikely to play in Week 15. While Pickett was not a viable Fantasy option outside of superflex leagues, his absence does affect the receiving corps. We don't have clarity on whether it will be Mitch Trubisky or Mason Rudolph at the helm, but this does mean a potential uptick in targets for Dionte Johnson, who has been a more reliable start with Trubisky. The switch makes George Pickens a riskier start.
For the Panthers, DJ Moore is questionable and potentially trending in the wrong direction. After logging two full practices this week, Moore went to a limited practice on Friday. His status needs to be monitored throughout the weekend. His absence would increase the Panthers' reliance on the ground game - a potential boost for D'Onta Foreman and Chuba Hubbard.
This is generally an unappealing game for DFS. While Johnson does get a boost from the quarterback switch and is only $5,100 on DraftKings, he lacks the upside needed for tournament play. If Moore is out, Terrace Marshall is an interesting value play at just $3,500.
- WR Quez Watkins (shoulder) - Cleared
- TE Dallas Goedert (Shoulder) - TBD
- OG Landon Dickerson (back) - Cleared
- OT Lane Johnson (abdomen) - Cleared
- S Reed Blankenship (knee) - Out
- QB Justin Fields (illness) - Cleared
- WR Chase Claypool (knee) - Out
- WR N'Keal Harry (back) - Questionable
- CB Kindle Vildor (ankle) - Questionable
We are still waiting on for confirmation that Goedert will play in Week 15. But if he is active, Goedert is an immediate TE1 in all formarts.
The big news for Chicago is the Bears will be without Claypool in Week 15. While Claypool has yet to make an impact, the Bears are incredibly thin at receiver with Darnell Mooney also out. Fields will likely rely on Cole Kmet, who had a nice bounceback game in Week 14 and should carry that momentum forward as a clear TE1.
Cole Kmet is $4K on DraftKings, a very reasonably price considering he will be Fields' No. 1 target. Equanimeous St. Brown is a value play at just $3,700. St. Brown should lead the receiving corps. And while volume will likely be limited, he does offer big play upside, perfect for tournament play.
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) - Questionable
- WR Mecole Hardman (abdonment) - TBD
- DT Chris Jones (illness) - Questionable
- RB Dameon Pierce (ankle) - Out
- WR Brandin Cooks (calf) - Out
- WR Nico Collins (foot) - Out
- OT Laremy Tunsil (illness) - Cleared
- OG Kenyon Green (ankle) - Out
- CB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) - Out
The potential return for Toney and Hardman should be monitored throughout the weekend. Fantasy managers should avoid Toney, who stepped up only in the absence of key receivers. But Hardman is a low-end flex option if active. Hardman was on a roll prior to his injury with three straight games with touchdowns.
Cooks and Collins are out for the Texans in Week 15 and Chris Moore is an excellent flex option. Moore stepped up as the lead receiver last week with 10 receptions for 124 yards. With Pierce out, the Texans will likely split carries between Rex Burkhead and Dare Ogunbowale. Neither is an appealing option outside of deep leagues, where Burkhead is the preferred option. The Texans will likely play from behind and increased pass volume makes Burkhead a low-end flex option in deep leagues with PPR formats.
While Burkhead is a usable option in deep season-long leagues, he's a subpar option in DFS. The key Texans piece for DFS is Chris Moore, who will likely be a popular play this week but is difficult to pass up at just $4,200.
- TE Jake Ferguson (concussion) - Out
- DE Dorance Armstrong (ankle) - Questionable
- DE DeMarcus Lawrence (foot) - Cleared
- SS Jayron Kearse (shoulder) - Cleared
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) - Questionable
- OG Brandon Scherff (abdomen) - Questionable
- OLB Travon Walker (ankle) - Questionable
- LB Chad Muma (ankle) - Questionable
- CB Darious Williams (abdonmen) - Questionable
While there are no significant injuries for Dallas on offense, the absence of Ferguson should be noted. He plays around 50% of snaps, sees several targets weekly, and has two touchdowns this season. His absence increases targets for Dalton Schultz, a top-five option this week.
Trevor Lawrence should be monitored throughout the weekend but played through his injury in Week 14 and was the top quarterback of the week. The matchup with Dallas is difficult but Lawrence is still a solid option if active.
Dalton Schultz is an excellent play at just $4,400 given the Jags' struggles and additional injuries. Trevor Lawrence is priced up a bit more than usual but is an interesting value play at $6K and a potential contrarian option if people avoid Lawrence given the matchup.
- QB Marcus Mariota (knee) - IR
- G Chuma Edoga (knee) - Out
- RB Mark Ingram (knee) - IR
- RB Dwayne Washington (illness) - Questionable
- TE Juwan Johnson (ankle) - Questionable
- TE Adam Trautman (ankle) - Questionable
- DE Cameron Jordan (foot) - Cleared
- OLB Pete Werner (ankle) - Questionable
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdonmen) - Questionable
- K Will Lutz (illness) - Cleared
With Marcus Mariota on IR, Desmond Ridder gets the start in Week 15. Ridder should be avoided, and other offensive players for Atlanta are extremely risky this week.
The defensive injuries continue to pile up for New Orleans but the Saints could see Juwan Johnson back in action this week. Johnson was an excellent streaming option at tight end prior to his injury.
With the new starter at quarterback, Falcons players are poor options in DFS. If the offense can't consistently stay on the field, the defense could struggle as well. Alvin Kamara is a high-upside option this week given the Falcons' potential defensive struggles.
- FB Jason Cabinda (ankle) - Questionable
- WR Quintez Cephus (foot) - TBD
- C Frank Ragnow (foot) - Questionable
- OT Taylor Decker (ankle) - Cleared
- OG Evan Brown (ankle) - Cleared
- DE Aidan Hutchinson (illness) - Questionable
- DT Michael Brockers (illness) - Doubtful
- CB Mike Hughes (illness) - Questionable
- CB Will Harris (hip) - Cleared
- QB MIke White (ribs) - Out
- WR Corey Davis (concussion) - Out
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) - Cleared
- OT George Fant (knee) - Cleared
- DE John Franklin-Myers (illness) - Cleared
- DT Quinnen Williams (calf) - Questionable
Fantasy managers should note the Lions' defensive injuries. This is an excellent matchup for Jets offensive players even with Mike White out. Zonovan Knight and Garrett Wilson are solid starts. Tyler Conklin is a streaming option. Elijah Moore is a risky play given his prior issues with Zach Wilson. Moore should see an increased role with Davis out, but he's difficult to trust without White.
With Mike White out, the Jets will likely lower pass volume. Zonovan Knight is priced up to $5,300 this week but still an excellent value play.
- QB Kyler Murray (knee) - IR
- QB Colt McCoy (neck) - Cleared
- WR Marquise Brown (illness) - Questionable
- WR Rondale Moore (groin) - IR
- OG Rashaad Coward (chest) - Questionable
- DE Zach Allen (hand) - Out
- CB Byron Murphy (back) - Out
- QB Russell Wilson (concussion) - Out
- FB Andrew Beck (hamstring) - Questionable
- WR Courtland Sutton (hamstring) - Out
- WR Kendall Hinton (hamstring) - Out
- OG Dalton Risner (shoulder) - Questionable
- DE Dre'Mont Jones (hip) - Questionable
- CB K'Waun Williams (wrist) - Cleared
- K Brandon McManus (quadriceps) - Cleared
With Kyler Murray out for the season, Colt McCoy leads the Cardinals offense. Marquise Brown is questionable with an illness and should be monitored throughout the weekend. Brown has underwhelmed since his return but is a flex option if active.
Russell Wilson is out with a concussion and Courtland Sutton will miss another week. Despite the change at quarterback, Jerry Jeudy is still a low-end WR2 given the absence of Sutton.
While Jeudy is a fine play in season-long leagues, he's a riskier option in DFS. Jeudy is reasonably priced at $6,100 but he's not suitable for cash play this week, only a tournament play.
- RB Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) - Questionable
- RB Damien Harris (thigh) - Questionable
- WR Jakobi Meyers (concussion) - Questionable
- WR Davante Parker (concussion) - Out
- OT Isaiah Wynn (foot) - Out
- CB Jalen Mills (groin) - Out
- CB Jack Jones (knee) - Questionable
- RB Josh Jacobs (quadriceps) - Questionable
- WR Hunter Renfrow (oblique) - TBD
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) - TBD
- OG Alex Bars (knee) - Out
- OT Jermaine Eluemunor (oblique) - Questionable
- DT Andrew Billings (lower leg) - Questionable
- LB Devine Deablo (forearm) - TBD
- MLB Denzel Perryman (hip) - Questionable
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (knee) - Out
Fantasy managers must monitor this entire injury report throughout the weekend. Both teams have significant injury concerns with Stevenson, Harris, Meyers, and Jacobs questionable. Waller and Renfrow could also return from IR this week. Jacobs has typically played through injuries so Fantasy managers should feel comfortable waiting for the news of his status. But the major concern is with Patriots running backs. If both Stevenson and Harris are out, Pierre Strong is the upside play. If Stevenson is out but Harris is active, Harris is the play with Strong only having low-end flex value in PPR leagues.
The Raiders have struggled against the run, so any active Patriots running back is a viable option in DFS. If Waller and Renfrow are activated, they should be avoided, given unknown workload.
- RB Dontrell Hilliard (neck) - Out
- WR Treylon Burks (concussion) - Out
- OG Nate Davis (knee) - Cleared
- C Ben Jones (neck) - Cleared
- DE Jeffery Simmons (ankle) - Cleared
- DE Denico Autry (knee) - Out
- ILB David Long (hamstring) - IR
- CB Kristian Fulton (groin) - Out
- SS Amani Hooker (knee) - Out
- TE Donald Parham Jr. (hamstring) - TBD
- OT Trey Pipkins (knee) - Questionable
- OT Rashawn Slater (biceps) - TBD
- DT Sebastian Joseph-Day (knee) - Questionable
- OLB Joey Bosa (groin) - TBD
- SS Derwin James (quadriceps) - Doubtful
- CB Bryce Callahan (abdomen) - Questionable
The majority of injury concerns are defensive in this matchup, with the exception of Treylon Burks. In Burks' absence, we've seen Chigoziem Okonkwo step up to an increased role. Okonkwo is a solid streaming option again this week.
Okonkwo is priced up after his Week 14 performance but is still an excellent value play at just $3,100. He will likely be a popular option this week but is still a fine option. Nick Westbrook-Ikhine is another value play at just $4,100 with Burks out. This is a risky but interesting option in tournament play for Fantasy managers looking to differentiate from Okonkwo.
- WR Tee Higgins (hamstring) - Questionable
- WR Tyler Boyd (finger) - Questionable
- WR Trent Taylor (hamstring) - Questionable
- TE Hayden Hurst (calf) - Out
- DE Trey Hendrickson (wrist) - Out
- CB Mike Hilton (knee) - Out
- WR Julio Jones (knee) - Questionable
- OT Tristan Wirfs (ankle) - Questionable
- NT Vita Vea (calf) - Out
- OLB Joe Tryon-Shoyinka (hip) - Questionable
- OLB Carl Nassib (pec) - Out
- CB Jamel Dean (toe) - Out
- CB Sean Murphy-Bunting (quad) - Questionable
- S Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) - Questionable
- S Mike Edwards (hamstring) - Questionable
Cincinnati pass catchers are banged up with Higgins and Boyd questionable and Hurst out. Fantasy managers must monitor their statuses throughout the weekend. Higgins logged a full practice on Friday and appears to be trending in the right direction. Tampa Bay continues to deal with significant injuries on defense and Cincinnati should thrive in this matchup.
Ja'Marr Chase dominated in the absence of Higgins last week. He would be a strong play again should Higgins miss Week 15.
- RB Saquon Barkley (neck) - Cleared
- WR Richie James (concussion) - Cleared
- TE Daniel Bellinger (ribs) - Questionable
- OG Shane Lemieux (toe) - Out
- DE Leonard Williams (neck) - Questionable
- FS Xavier McKinney (hand) - Out
- CB Adoree' Jackson (knee) - Out
- RB Brian Robinson Jr. (quad) - Cleared
- RB Antonio Gibson (foot) - Cleared
- WR Cam Sims (back) - Questionable
- G Andrew Norwell (shoulder) - Cleared
- DE Chase Young (knee) - Questionable
- DE Montez Sweat (concussion) - Cleared
- CB Benjamin St-Juste (ankle) - Questionable
Barkley was cleared early in the week and Fantasy managers should feel confident with Barkley as an RB1 in Week 15. Richie James, who has emerged as a flex option, was listed as questionable on the injury report but cleared to return later in the day. His presence could dig into target share for Darius Slayton.
Both Robinson and Gibson are cleared for Week 15. While the split backfield is not ideal, the Giants are reeling on defense and both Robinson and Gibson low-end RB2 options this week.
If James and Bellinger are out, Slayton is the sole pass-catcher for the Giants and he's a fine option in the showdown. Lack of receivers also increases workload for Barkley as a solid play.
- QB John Wolford (neck) - TBD
- C Brian Allen (knee) - TBD
- DE Aaron Donald (ankle) - TBD
- OLB Ernest Jones (wrist) - TBD
- RB Aaron Jones (ankle) - TBD
- OT Elgton Jenkins (knee) - TBD
- OT David Bakhtiari (appendix) - TBD
Wolford is dealing with an injury. Regardless, Baker Mayfield is the new Rams starting quarterback. Mayfield brought Rams receivers back into Fantasy relevance. Green Bay is a difficult matchup against the pass but Ben Skowronek and Van Jefferson are low-end flex options.
Aaron Jones is dealing with an ankle injury and his status should be monitored throughout the weekend.
Low-priced Rams receivers are interesting options in this matchup. AJ Dillon becomes a strong play if Jones is absent or limited.