The 2021 NFL regular season will come to a close this weekend as we go through the first-ever Week 18 slate. While some teams will simply be playing out the string and begin looking toward next year, there are also a number of upcoming games that will have implications for the looming playoffs. Two division titles are still up for grabs and the No. 1 seed in the AFC has yet to be clinched, which makes this final run of games that much more exciting.
As they always do, injuries will play a role this weekend and that's what we'll focus on in this space. Below, you'll find the final injury reports for all of the Week 18 games on the schedule and see who is in and who is out for their respective teams, beginning with our Saturday doubleheader.
All NFL odds come via Caesars Sportsbook.
Kansas City Chiefs (-11) at Denver Broncos, Saturday
- Chiefs: RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder), OL Lucas Niang (knee) OUT
- Broncos: CB Patrick Surtain II (calf), CB Ronald Darby (shoulder) OUT; DE Shelby Harris (ankle), CB Nate Hairston (illness), K Brandon McManus (COVID protocol), P Sam Martin (COVID protocol) QUESTIONABLE
Kansas City will once again be without starter Edwards-Helaire on Saturday, meaning Darrel Williams will again jump up on the depth chart. While the Chiefs won't have Niang, they will have left tackle Orlando Brown, who practiced fully the past two games and carries no injury designation after missing last week due to a calf injury he suffered pregame.
Denver will be down two starting cornerbacks on Saturday in Surtain and Darby, and will also not have starting safety Kareem Jackson, who was placed on IR earlier this week. On the offensive side of the ball, quarterback Drew Lock does not carry an injury designation after being a full participant on Thursday and will start under center.
Dallas Cowboys (-4.5) at Philadelphia Eagles, Saturday
- Cowboys: S Jayron Kearse (hamstring), RB Tony Pollard (foot), CB Trevon Diggs (illness) OUT; S Donovan Wilson (illness) QUESTIONABLE
- Eagles: RB Miles Sanders (hand) OUT; T Lane Johnson (knee), OL Landon Dickerson (thumb) QUESTIONABLE
The Cowboys added both Diggs and Wilson to the injury report on Thursday due to an illness. On Friday, the team downgraded Kearse, Diggs and Pollard to out after they did not travel with the team. Dallas did not add any more players on the reserve/COVID-19 list other than Tyron Smith and Anthony Brown, so those two may be dealing with a non-COVID illness. Meanwhile, linebacker Micah Parsons will not play due to being placed on the COVID-19 list earlier this week.
On top of Sanders being ruled out due to a hand injury, the Eagles could be missing several players in this matchup. Currently, the team has had roughly a dozen players on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including tight end Dallas Goedert and defensive end Fletcher Cox.
Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns (-6)
- Bengals: CB Jalen Davis (ankle), EDGE Cameron Sample (hamstring) OUT; QB Joe Burrow (rest/knee), DT D.J. Reader (rest), TE C.J. Uzomah (knee/hip), DE Sam Hubbard (thigh), QUESTIONABLE
- Browns: S Ronnie Harrison (ankle), CB Troy Hill (knee), RB Kareem Hunt (ankle), S John Johnson III (hamstring), TE David Njoku (shoulder), CB Denzel Ward (groin), CB Greedy Williams (shoulder), QUESTIONABLE
Despite already being ruled out of Sunday's game, Burrow has officially been ruled as questionable for Sunday's game. Burrow was a full participant during Friday's practice after missing significant practice time earlier in the week. Uzomah did not practice this week, while Hubbard was a full participant on Friday after not practicing on Wednesday and being limited on Thursday.
Harrison, Hill, Hunt, Johnson, and Williams were limited throughout the week. Njoku and Ward were limited on Friday after not practicing on Wednesday and Thursday.
Green Bay Packers (-3) at Detroit Lions
- Packers: CB Jaire Alexander (shoulder), DL Kingsley Keke (illness) OUT; RB Aaron Jones (knee), LB De'Vondre Campbell (elbow), T David Bakhtiari (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Lions: FB Jason Cabinda (knee) OUT; DE Michael Brockers (neck), QB Jared Goff (knee), G Jonah Jackson (elbow, knee), LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin (shoulder), WR Josh Reynolds (thigh), TE Brock Wright (groin) QUESTIONABLE
For the first time this season, Packers All-Pro left tackle David Bakhtiari was a full participant at practice. He's officially listed as questionable for this matchup, but that is a strong progression for one of Green Bay's pillars. Aaron Rodgers is expected to start Sunday despite the Packers not having anything at stake.
Quarterback Jared Goff practiced all week in limited fashion and is officially listed as questionable. Given that he was able to practice, it would be a bit surprising to see him held out of the regular season finale.
Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (-5.5)
- Bears: DT Akiem Hicks (ankle) OUT; LB Robert Quinn (shoulder), NT Eddie Goldman (finger), DB Duke Shelley (heel) QUESTIONABLE
- Vikings: DT Michael Pierce (illness) DOUBTFUL, CB Kris Boyd (ribs), G Wyatt Davis (illness), CB Mackensie Alexander (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Along with Hicks, the Bears will be without quarterback Justin Fields for this game after he was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Thursday. Andy Dalton, who was a full participant in practice this week, was named the starter on Friday.
Quarterback Kirk Cousins, tackle Brian O'Neill and linebacker Nick Vigil do not carry any designation heading into the weekend after they were initially listed on the injury report as limited participants earlier in the week, when they came off the reserve/COVID-19 list. Starting linebacker Eric Kendricks left tackle Christian Darrisaw and left guard Ezra Cleveland were still on the reserve/COVID-19 list through Friday's session.
Washington Football Team (-7) at New York Giants
- Football Team: T Saahdiq Charles (knee), WR Curtis Samuel (hamstring), TE Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion), DE Montez Sweat (no injury related) OUT; TE Sammis Reyes (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
- Giants: QB Mike Glennon (left wrist), WR John Ross (knee), WR. Kadarius Toney (shoulder) OUT; FB Cullen Gillaspia (knee), OL Will Hernandez (ankle), WR Collin Johnson (hamstring)
The four players already ruled out for the Washington Football Team didn't practice all week, so their statuses are not too much of a surprise. Reyes did not practice on Friday after he popped up on the injury report on Thursday with a hamstring injury.
Glennon is officially ruled out, which means another start for Jake Fromm under center. In his first start back in Week 16, Fromm completed 6 of his 17 passes for just 25 yards and an interception before being replaced by Glennon. Toney will miss his second consecutive game.
Indianapolis Colts (-15) at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Colts: CB Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) OUT; DT DeForest Buckner (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Jaguars: TE James O'Shaughnessy (hip) OUT
Indy will be without Rhodes after he didn't practice all week due to a hamstring injury. Safety Andrew Sendejo was placed on the COVID-19 list on Thursday, leaving his status in doubt. Head coach Frank Reich did note on Friday that left tackle Eric Fisher, who missed Week 17, will play against the Jaguars. Wide receiver Parris Campbell, who returned to practice this week, could also be activated from injured reserve ahead of Sunday's game.
For the Jaguars, O'Shaughnessy did not participate in practice all week so his status is not surprising. Linebacker Myles Jack (knee) was a full participant in practice on Friday and carries no injury designation after missing Wednesday and Thursday.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens (-5)
- Steelers: LB Buddy Johnson (foot), DE Isaiah Buggs (illness) OUT: T Dan Moore Jr. (ankle) DOUBTFUL
- Ravens: QB Lamar Jackson (ankle), CB Anthony Averett (ribs, chest) OUT; OLB Odafe Oweh (foot) DOUBTFUL; G Ben Cleveland (head), WR Devin Duvernay (ankle, knee), G Ben Powers (foot) QUESTIONABLE
The Steelers did activate wide receiver Diontae Johnson from the COVID-19 list on Friday, paving the way for him to play on Sunday. Guard Trai Turner (knee) was a full participant in practice and carries no injury designation after being held out on Wednesday and Thursday.
Jackson will miss another game due to the ankle injury he suffered back in Week 14. His absence gives quarterback Tyler Huntley another start under center. Tackle Patrick Mekari (hand) was a full participant in practice on Friday after missing Wednesday's session and was limited Thursday. Duvernay popped up on the injury report on Friday with an ankle and knee injury and is now questionable to play in Week 18.
Tennessee Titans (-10) at Houston Texans
- Titans: DL Naquan Jones (knee), DL Teair Tart (ankle) OUT
- Texans: QB Deshaun Watson (NIR) OUT; WR Chris Conley (knee), TE Jordan Akins (illness), WR Chris Moore (Illness) QUESTiONABLE
Akins and Moore did not practice on Thursday and were limited during Friday's practice.
The Titans have not yet activated running back Derrick Henry, who was designated to return from injured reserve this week. Coach Mike Vrabel said that the team has some time before they have to activate Henry, who underwent surgery two months ago to repair an injury to his foot. The Titans would lock up a first-round bye if they are able to defeat the Texans on Sunday.
New Orleans Saints (-3.5) at Atlanta Falcons
- Saints: T Terron Armstead (knee), CB Bradley Roby (shoulder), DB P.J. Williams (ankle) OUT; DE Marcus Davenport (ankle), T Ryan Ramczyk (knee), RB Mark Ingram (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Falcons : TE Kyle Pitts (hamstring), RB Qadree Ollison (quad), WR Frank Darby (shoulder), OL Jalen Mayfield (back) QUESTIONABLE
Davenport was limited on Friday after not practicing on Wednesday and Thursday. Ramczyk was limited all week, while Ingram did not practices the last two days after he was limited on Wednesday.
Darby was limited all week, while Pitts and Ollison were limited the past two days after not practicing on Wednesday. Mayfield did not appear on Wednesday's injury report and did not practice on Thursday and Friday.
New York Jets at Buffalo Bills (-16)
- Jets: WR Braxton Berrios (quad) DOUBTFUL
- Bills: DE Efe Obada (ankle) OUT; WR Emmanuel Sanders (knee) DOUBTFUL
New York did not list running back Michael Carter (concussion) and wide receiver Jamison Crowder (calf) on the final injury report, clearing the way for them to play in the regular season finale.
Neither Sanders nor Obada practiced throughout the week, but only Sanders has somewhat of a chance of playing in the regular-season finale. Sanders has been sidelined since Week 16. Star pass-catcher Stefon Diggs also did not practice on Friday but was merely given a rest day.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (-4.5)
- 49ers: QB Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb), T Trent Williams (elbow), LB Dre Greenlaw (groin), LB Azeez Al-Shaair (knee), LB Marcell Harris (Achilles), DL Maurice Hurst (calf), S Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
- Rams: None
If he is 100%, 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said that Garoppolo will start Sunday's game. After being on the injury report earlier in the week, running back Elijah Mitchell and safety Talanoa Hufanga were not on the injury report on Friday and will face the Rams this weekend.
New England Patriots (-6) at Miami Dolphins
- Patriots: CB Kyle Dugger (hand) OUT; C David Andrews (shoulder), DL Christian Barmore (knee), DB Cody Davis (wrist), K Nick Folk (left knee), RB Damien Harris (hamstring), LB Dont'a Hightower (knee), WR Jakobi Meyers (thigh), S Adrian Phillips (knee), T Isaiah Wynn (hip), WR Nelson Agholor (concussion) QUESTIONABLE
- Dolphins: None
Agholor was able to practice on Friday after being limited on Wednesday and Thursday. Each of the Patriots' other players, who were listed as questionable, were limited at practice throughout the week.
Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals (-6.5)
- Seahawks: T Brandon Shell (shoulder) DOUBTFUL; RB Alex Collins (abdomen) QUESTIONABLE
- Cardinals: DE Jordan Phillips (knee), CB Marco Wilson (shoulder) OUT; DE Zach Allen (ankle), S Budda Baker (ribs), RB James Conner (heel), TE Demetrius Harris (shoulder), WR Rondale Moore (ankle), OL Sean Harlow (illness) QUESTIONABLE
Shell missed practice all week, while Collins did not practice on Friday after being limited on Wednesday and Thursday.
For the Cardinals, Allen was limited on Friday after missing the week's first two practices. Conner was also limited on Friday after missing practice on Wednesday and Thursday.
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-8)
- Panthers: S Sean Chandler (groin) DOUBTFUL; WR Robby Anderson (quad), DT Derrick Brown (elbow) QUESTIONABLE
- Buccaneers: WR Justin Watson (quad), CB Rashard Robinson (groin), OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder), RB Ronald Jones II (ankle), OLB Shaq Barrett (knee) OUT; CB Richard Sherman (Achilles) DOUBTFUL; C Ryan Jensen (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
Anderson didn't practice all week for the Panthers, but the team is still holding out hope that he'll suit up by listing him as questionable. Carolina is also without receivers Terrace Marshall Jr (injured reserve) and Shi Smith (COVID-19), so they will be thin at that position.
Tampa Bay will be missing two big pieces to its defense in Barrett and Pierre-Paul, but Bruce Arians did note on Friday that he's hopeful the entire defense should be at full strength to begin the playoffs next week. Jensen was a limited participant in practice for the second day in the row after initially missing Wednesday's session and is questionable.
Los Angeles Chargers (-3) at Las Vegas Raiders
- Chargers: DL Joe Gaziano (ankle) OUT; LB Drue Tranquill (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
- Raiders: DT Johnathan Hankins (back), RB Josh Jacobs (ribs), TE Darren Waller (knee), CB Casey Hayward (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Tranquill was a full participant on Friday after he was limited during the Chargers' first two practices.
For the Raiders, Waller was limited throughout the week as he looks to play for the first time since getting injured during the Raiders' Thanksgiving Day win over the Cowboys. Jacobs was also limited all week, while Hankins was limited on Friday after missing the week's first two practices. All three are considered game-time decisions.