Wofford @ Samford
Current Records: Wofford 10-7; Samford 10-7
What to Know
Get ready for a Southern battle as the Wofford Terriers and the Samford Bulldogs will face off at 8 p.m. ET Wednesday at Pete Hanna Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with Wofford winning the first 87-64 at home and Samford taking the second 65-60.
The Terriers made easy work of the The Citadel Bulldogs this past Saturday and carried off a 77-57 win.
Meanwhile, Samford narrowly escaped with a victory as the team sidled past the UNCG Spartans 70-68.
Wofford is expected to lose this next one by 4. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 4-0 against the spread when expected to lose.
The wins brought both teams up to an identical 10-7. Wofford is 4-5 after wins this season, Samford 8-1.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Pete Hanna Center -- Homewood, Alabama
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bulldogs are a 4-point favorite against the Terriers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4-point spread, and stayed right there.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Wofford have won 11 out of their last 13 games against Samford.
- Feb 09, 2022 - Samford 65 vs. Wofford 60
- Jan 12, 2022 - Wofford 87 vs. Samford 64
- Jan 02, 2021 - Wofford 94 vs. Samford 84
- Feb 01, 2020 - Wofford 80 vs. Samford 56
- Jan 08, 2020 - Wofford 67 vs. Samford 62
- Mar 02, 2019 - Wofford 85 vs. Samford 64
- Jan 24, 2019 - Wofford 107 vs. Samford 106
- Feb 07, 2018 - Wofford 92 vs. Samford 79
- Jan 18, 2018 - Wofford 93 vs. Samford 89
- Feb 09, 2017 - Wofford 131 vs. Samford 127
- Jan 08, 2017 - Samford 91 vs. Wofford 89
- Feb 06, 2016 - Wofford 78 vs. Samford 75
- Jan 09, 2016 - Wofford 69 vs. Samford 64