Troy @ Louisiana
Current Records: Troy 13-8; Louisiana 16-4
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Troy Trojans will be on the road. Troy and the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns will face off in a Sun Belt battle at 8 p.m. ET Thursday at Cajundome. The Trojans have some work to do to even out the 1-9 series between these two since January of 2016, but a win here would be a good start.
Troy took their contest against the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks on Saturday by a conclusive 77-53 score.
Meanwhile, Louisiana was able to grind out a solid win over the Texas State-San Marcos Bobcats on Saturday, winning 60-51.
Troy is expected to lose this next one by 5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 3-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
Their wins bumped Troy to 13-8 and the Ragin Cajuns to 16-4. Watch the matchup and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Cajundome -- Lafayette, Louisiana
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $36.75
The Ragin Cajuns are a 5-point favorite against the Trojans, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Louisiana have won nine out of their last ten games against Troy.
- Mar 06, 2022 - Louisiana 66 vs. Troy 57
- Jan 22, 2022 - Louisiana 69 vs. Troy 59
- Feb 15, 2020 - Louisiana 81 vs. Troy 77
- Jan 04, 2020 - Louisiana 79 vs. Troy 62
- Jan 26, 2019 - Louisiana 86 vs. Troy 81
- Feb 22, 2018 - Louisiana 81 vs. Troy 76
- Jan 27, 2018 - Louisiana 81 vs. Troy 69
- Feb 11, 2017 - Troy 100 vs. Louisiana 88
- Feb 25, 2016 - Louisiana 73 vs. Troy 63
- Jan 23, 2016 - Louisiana 88 vs. Troy 65