The defending Super Bowl champions are being bitten by the injury bug as Week 7 of the NFL season has begun. Tampa Bay will be down two key offensive playmakers as head coach Bruce Arians announced Friday Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski are out for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears. In addition to Brown and Gronkowski being out, the Buccaneers will be without star linebacker Lavonte David and cornerback Richard Sherman.
As the injury reports start to file in, we got you covered for every single Week 7 matchup. All odds courtesy of Caesars Sportsbook.
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens (-6.5)
- Bengals: CB Jalen Davis (ankle), DT Tyler Shelvin (illness) QUESTIONABLE
- Ravens: RB Latavius Murray (ankle), WR Sammy Watkins (thigh) OUT; OT Alejandro Villanueva (knee), CB Tavon Young (knee), C Bradley Bozeman (back), ILB Patrick Queen (thigh) QUESTIONABLE
A light injury report for Cincinnati as Davis was limited in Friday's practice after missing Wednesday and Thursday. No injury designation for Joe Burrow (throat), as he was a full participant in practice all week.
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said after Sunday's game Murray's injury wasn't "overly serious," yet the veteran will miss Sunday's game. Expect Devonta Freeman and Le'Veon Bell to get a heavier workload, with Ty'Son Williams to get into the mix. With Watkins out, there's an opportunity for Rashod Bateman to get more targets as well.
Washington Football Team at Green Bay Packers (-8)
- Washington: WR Curtis Samuel (groin), RG Brandon Scherff (knee), OT Samuel Cosmi (ankle), WR Cam Sims (hamstring), OUT; CB William Jackson (knee), DE Shaka Toney (illness), RB Antonio Gibson (shin) QUESTIONABLE
- Packers: C/G Josh Myers (knee), T Dennis Kelly (back) OUT; LB Preston Smith (oblique), S Darnell Savage (concussion), CB Kevin King (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
While Washington will be without Samuel (again), the Football Team received excellent news on star wideout Terry McLaurin -- who was not given an injury designation. McLaurin will play for the Football Team on Sunday after being limited with a hamstring injury earlier in the week. Gibson has been battling his shin injury for a few weeks, but as been able to suit up every game.
All the Packers players listed as questionable will be game-time decisions Sunday; Smith returned to practice Friday after sitting out earlier in the week. His 102 consecutive games played streak is on the line, so there's a chance he'll try to keep it going.
Atlanta Falcons (-2.5) at Miami Dolphins
- Falcons: OLB Dante Fowler Jr. (knee) OUT; CB Avery Williams (hamstring) DOUBTFUL
- Dolphins: CB Xavien Howard (shoulder/groin), CB Noah Igbinoghene (knee), CB Byron Jones (achilles/groin), C Greg Mancz (groin), WR DeVante Parker (shoulder/hamstring), LB Jaelan Phillips (ankle), WR Preston Williams (groin) QUESTIONABLE
A light injury report for the Falcons coming out of the bye week, as Fowler didn't practice all week -- making his status an easy one to figure out. The Falcons will have further knowledge on if Williams will play after Saturday's walkthrough.
All of the Dolphins players listed as questionable -- a long injury report after a trip to London five days earlier -- were limited in practice Friday. All those players will have a status determined this weekend. Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) will be good to go after not receiving an injury designation.
New York Jets at New England Patriots (-7)
- Jets: TE Tyler Kroft (back) OUT; LB C.J. Mosley (hamstring) DOUBTFUL; RB Tevin Coleman (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
- Patriots: DB Jonathan Jones (shoulder), CB Shaun Wade (concussion) OUT; DT Davon Godchaux (finger), LB Dont'a Hightower (elbow/ankle), DL Deatrich Wise Jr. (knee), DT Christian Barmore (shoulder), LB Ja'Whaun Bentley (ribs), RB Brandon Bolden (thigh), DB Kyle Dugger (knee), K Nick Folk (knee), LB Brandon King (thigh), OL Shaq Mason (abdomen) CB Jalen Mills (hamstring), DB Adrian Phillips (back), LB Josh Uche (shoulder), LB Kyle Van Noy (groin) QUESTIONABLE
For the Jets, Mosley missed practice all week with a hamstring injury and is doubtful to play on Sunday. Coleman was a late addition to the injury report, and was a limited participant in practice on Friday with a hamstring injury. He's officially questionable to play.
As you can see, the Patriots have a bevy of players who are listed as questionable for Sunday. The only ones who did not practice on Friday were Godchaux and Hightower. Everyone else was limited in Friday's session. This defense could be missing some key contributors, opening the door for Zach Wilson to have a much better outing than he did against this team in Week 2.
Carolina Panthers (-3) at New York Giants
- Panthers: WR Terrace Marshall Jr. (concussion), LB Shaq Thompson (foot), FB Giovanni Ricci (concussion) OUT; LT Cameron Erving (neck/illness), WR Alex Erickson (concussion)
- Giants: RB Saquon Barkley (ankle), WR Kenny Golladay (knee), WR Kadarius Toney (ankle) OUT; DL Danny Shelton (pectoral) DOUBTFUL; TE Evan Engram (calf), WR John Ross (hamstring), WR Sterling Shepard (hamstring), WR Darius Slayton (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Erving was a full participant in Thursday's practice (neck), but missed Friday's session with an illness so he was deemed questionable. If Erving can't go, Brady Christensen would be in line to start at one of the tackle spots. Center Matt Paradis (knee), and cornerback CJ Henderson (shoulder) were not given injury designations. As for Stephon Gilmore, he has until Saturday at 4 p.m. to come off the PUP list and play Sunday.
The Giants won't have two of their top playmakers for the second consecutive weeks with Barkley and Golladay out, and even more injuries are coming. Ross, Engram, and Shepard were all limited Friday, but head coach Joe Judge seemed more optimistic over Darius Slayton (also questionable) playing than Shepard, who may have suffered a setback with his injury.
Kansas City Chiefs (-4.5) at Tennessee Titans
- Chiefs: FB Michael Burton (pectoral), TE Jody Fortson (Achilles), LB Anthony Hitchens (tricep) OUT; WR Tyreek Hill (quad), OL Joe Thuney (hand), DT Chris Jones (hand), CB Charvarius Ward (quad) QUESTIONABLE
- Titans: LT Taylor Lewan (concussion), WR Chester Rogers (groin), LB Monty Rice (groin) OUT; WR Julio Jones (hamstring), RB Jeremy McNichols (ankle), LB Bud Dupree (knee), DB Amani Hooker (groin) QUESTIONABLE
Chiefs star tight end Travis Kelce was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a neck injury, but he was a full participant in practice on Friday and is now off of the injury report. While Hill is questionable, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that he is likely to play. Jones returned to practice on Friday as a full participant, but is still questionable to play.
Julio Jones was listed as questionable, but according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport he is expected to play. The Titans will be without their left tackle in Lewan, who suffered a concussion on Monday night. Jones, who is questionable, said on Friday he feels great -- which is a good sign for Tennessee. The Titans already have too many injuries in the secondary, and not having Hooker, who is questionable, would be yet another big blow to this depleted unit.
Detroit Lions at Los Angeles Rams (-16)
- Lions: FB Jason Cabinda (hip), OLB Trey Flowers (knee), TE T.J. Hockenson (knee), RB D'Andre Swift (groin) QUESTIONABLE
- Rams: RB Sony Michel (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
The Lions have four starters who are listed as questionable for Sunday, but all were limited participants in practice on Friday. Jared Goff will surely want to have Hockenson out wide this week as he tries to enact revenge on his former team.
Michel was the only Ram given an injury designation, and he was limited in practice on Thursday and Friday.
Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Raiders (-3)
- Eagles: G Jack Anderson (hamstring), S Anthony Harris (hands, groin) QUESTIONABLE
- Raiders: TE Nick Bowers (neck) OUT
Big news for the Eagles as they will be getting Lane Johnson back this week. Johnson missed the past three games to take care of his mental health. Harris did not practice all week, so his status will come down to game time. No injury designation for Landon Dickerson (knee), so he'll be available to play Sunday.
Bowers was the only player on the Raiders given an injury designation. Las Vegas' injury report is a lengthy one, but everyone was able to return to practice on Friday. Star tight end Darren Waller was listed with knee and ankle injuries and was a limited participant in the last practice session, but was not given a game designation.
Houston Texans at Arizona Cardinals (-17.5)
- Texans: DL Jaleel Johnson (back), QB Deshaun Watson (NIR) OUT; OL Justin Britt (knee), WR Chris Conley (neck), WR Nico Collins (foot) QUESTIONABLE
- Cardinals: TE Darrell Daniels (hamstring), DT Rashard Lawrence (calf) OUT; LB Jordan Hicks (toe/ankle), LB Devon Kennard (shoulder), LB Tanner Vallejo (hand) QUESTIONABLE
Collins was added to the injury report on Thursday with a foot injury and was a limited participant in the last two practice sessions. Britt missed practice on Wednesday, but returned on Thursday and Friday as a limited participant.
Daniels and Lawrence did not practice all week and will be out on Sunday. Hicks, Kennard and Vallejo were all limited participants in practice on Friday, and it sounds like they will be game-time decisions.
Chicago Bears at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-12)
- Bears: DB Tashaun Gipson (hip) OUT; WR Jakeem Grant (ankle), DL Akiem Hicks (groin), LB Khalil Mack (foot), WR Allen Robinson (ankle), LB Caleb Johnson (knee), DB Duke Shelley (ankle) and DL Bilal Nichols (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Buccaneers: WR Antonio Brown (ankle), LB Lavonte David (ankle), TE Rob Gronkowski (ribs), CB Richard Sherman (hamstring) OUT; TE OJ Howard (ankle), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder/hand) QUESTIONABLE
The Bears have a number of players questionable, but Robinson may be the most notable. Robinson was limited in practice this week, which could mean another week Darnell Mooney will be the Bears' top pass-catching target for Justin Fields. Mooney (groin) was not given an injury designation, so he'll be good to go. Jimmy Graham was played on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Pierre-Paul didn't practice all week for the Buccaneers, but head coach Bruce Arians said the defensive end has a chance to play Sunday. Howard was a full participant in practice Friday so the tight end should be expected to go with Gronkowski out. Antoine Winfield Jr. is also off the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers (-4)
- Colts: OT Braden Smith (foot/thumb), DE Kemoko Turay (groin), CB Rock Ya-Sin (ankle), S Julian Blackmon (Achilles), RB Jordan Wilkins (illness) OUT; WR T.Y. Hilton (quad) QUESTIONABLE
- 49ers: DT Javon Kinlaw (knee), QB Trey Lance (knee), DL Maurice Hurst (calf) OUT; OT Trent Williams (ankle/elbow) DOUBTFUL; LB Marcell Harris (thumb) QUESTIONABLE
For the Colts, Smith tried to give it a go in practice on Friday as a limited participant, but has been ruled out for the sixth straight game. Carson Wentz would like Hilton in the starting lineup on Sunday night, but head coach Frank Reich told reporters on Friday that he's unlikely to play, according to Pro Football Talk.
The big story for the 49ers was that quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was a full participant in practice on Friday and will return to the starting lineup. On the other hand, Lance was ruled out with a knee injury -- as was Kinlaw. Both did not practice all week. Williams didn't practice all week either, and is doubtful.
New Orleans Saints (-4.5) at Seattle Seahawks
Analysis to come
2021 NFL jerseys now available
The new NFL season is here! Win or lose, you can shop jerseys, shirts, hats, and much more to support your favorite team. Shop here and show your colors.
We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.