No fitness regimen is complete without a great recovery routine. Massage guns have quickly become one of the most popular ways to optimize post-workout recoveries for everyone from everyday fitness enthusiasts to pro athletes. They can prevent soreness while improving muscle strength and flexibility when used regularly after your workouts.
While the October Prime Big Deal Days sale is a great opportunity to snag one at a discount. And we've spotted some unbeatable deals for Prime members on premium massage guns like the Hypervolt Plus (30% off) and the Theragun Pro (42% off).usually come with a high price tag, Amazon's
Get 42% off the fourth-generation Theragun Pro
The Theragun Pro is one of the most powerful massage guns on the market by just about every measure. It also delivers a maximum pressure of 60 pounds of to work out even the toughest knots.
That's paired with an amplitude of 16 millimeters to reach the deepest layers of muscle tissue that other massage guns miss. Plus, it connects to the Therabody app via Bluetooth so you can control the massage gun from your phone and save your own custom massage routines.
The 4.5-star-rated percussive massage gun was originally priced at $599, but Amazon Prime members have a chance to grab it now for just $349.
Why we like the Theragun Pro (4th Generation):
- The rotating arm makes it easier to access to hard-to-reach muscles.
- Choose from 5 built-in speeds, or set your own custom speed and force settings.
- The 16 mm amplitude and 60 pounds maximum pressure make this one of the most powerful percussive massage guns for deep tissue massages.
- The massage gun comes with six attachments, including a closed-cell foam attachment for gentle massaging near bones and sore areas.
- The package includes two rechargeable batteries for uninterrupted use.
Get the Fusion Black Pro for $70 (65% off)
Fusion Black Pro is Amazon's best-selling massage gun, and for good reason. The popular pick boasts an amplitude of 15 millimeters -- a measure of how deep down into the muscle tissue it can penetrate. That puts it just behind the top-of-the-line Theragun Pro when it comes to deep tissue massages. It also boasts ultra-quiet performance, clocking in at under 45 decibels even on its highest setting. That's helped it earn a 4.5-star rating on Amazon with over 11,700 reviews.
Originally priced at $200, it's now on sale at Amazon for $70 for Prime members.
Why we like the Fusion Black Pro:
- Choose between 20 levels of intensity, more than the Theragun Pro.
- This powerful massage gun offers up to 3,200 RPM (revolutions per minute),15 mm amplitude and 50 pounds of maximum pressure.
- The battery lasts for up to 7 hours.
- The massage gun comes with six attachments for targeting different muscle groups, including a quad fork head for increasing circulation around injuries and sensitive areas.
- At 45 dB (decibels), this massage gun is quieter than the Theragun Pro.
All shoppers can save $100 on the Hypervolt Plus
The Hypervolt Plus is designed to be one of the quietest massage guns on the market. But what really sets it apart is the personalized controls you get when you connect it to the Hyperice app. From the app, you can adjust the speed and pressure based on your own preferences and then choose from a menu of guided routines for warm-up, recovery and maintenance.
If you connect it to your other fitness apps like Strava or Garmin, you can get personalized routine recommendations based on your daily activity and other health and fitness data.
The Hypervolt Plus has a 4.8-star rating on Amazon and is currently on sale for $229 (reduced from $329). Note that you don't have to be a Prime member to get this deal.
Why we like the Hypervolt Plus:
- The Hypervolt Plus comes with 5 attachments.
- It offers more personalized recommendations than other connected massage guns.
- The massage gun has a quiet but powerful 60-watt brushless motor.
Less than half price: Toloco Massage Gun
The Toloco massage gun is one of the most powerful budget massage guns. Right now, you can get the Amazon bestseller for just $40 with Prime. That's an unbeatable bargain for a gun packing a 12mm amplitude and up to 3,200 RPMs.
You'll get 10 different massage heads, seven adjustable speeds and a battery that lasts up to six hours on a single charge. The affordable-yet-powerful massage gun has earned over 33,300 5-star ratings on Amazon.
Why we like the Toloco Massage Gun:
- The Toloco massage gun comes with 10 different massage heads for a wide variety of targeted massages.
- With a working decibel of just 40 to 50 dB, this massage gun's powerful motor is surprisingly quiet.
- The built-in LED touchscreen makes it super easy to adjust the speed and amplitude.
Get a travel-friendly Theragun at a wallet-friendly price: Theragun Mini 2.0
The Theragun Mini 2.0 packs some serious punch for such a small massage gun. With a 12 mm amplitude, you can get deep tissue massages even when you're on the go. But the best thing about it is probably the fact that you can use it with any of your other fourth- or fifth-generation Theragun attachments. So you can keep your Theragun Pro at home and just pack this mini along with your most-used attachments for your next trip.
The portable massage gun has earned 4.8 stars from over 5,700 Amazon ratings. Right now, you have a chance to get it for just $159 (reduced from $199).
Why we like the Theragun Mini 2.0:
- The Theragun Mini 2.0 is small enough to fit in a purse, and at 1.5 pounds, it won't weigh you down.
- It's TSA-approved for travel.
- Small but mighty, this massage gun boasts a 12 mm amplitude and 20 pounds maximum pressure for deep tissue massages.
Save $70 on the Bob and Brad Q2 Mini
The Q2 Mini packs a lot of punch for such a small massage gun. With a maximum pressure of 32 pounds, you can get deep tissue massages even when you're on the go. It features a 7mm amplitude and up to 3,000 RPM, all in a form factor that's small enough to fit in a purse or gym bag.
The portable massage gun has earned 4.7 stars from over 9,200 Amazon ratings. Right now, Prime members have a chance to get it for just $60 (reduced from $130). And if you stack the 5% coupon available at checkout, you can bring the price down under $57.
Why we like the Bob and Brad Q2 Mini:
- This Q2 mini is small enough to fit in a purse, and at 1.5 pounds, it won't weigh you down.
- The portable massage gun offers a surprisingly powerful 32 pounds of maximum pressure, 7 mm amplitude and up to 3,000 RPM.
- The battery lasts for up to 150 minutes on a single charge.
Shop more top-rated massage gun deals on Amazon:
- A cheaper alternative to the TheraGun Pro: TheraGun Prime, $194 (reduced from $229)
- A smart, connected massage gun from Hyperice: Hypervolt 2, $159 with Prime (reduced from $299)
- Amazon's best-selling massage gun at 56% off: Raemao Massage Gun, $40 with Prime (reduced from $90)
- A heated massage gun: Renpho Massage Gun, $65 with Prime and coupon (reduced from $170)
The best deals at Amazon's Prime Big Deal Days event
- These October Prime Day 2023 fitness deals let you save on Apple, Bowflex, Flybird and more
- Amazon's October Prime Day 2023 deals on protein powders mix in Orgain and ON Gold Standard
- Get this Amazon October Prime Day 2023 deal on Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
Best Prime Big Deal Days deals on sports tech
- Amazon October Prime Day 2023 deals on the best TVs for watching sports: Samsung 'The Frame', Sony and Amazon
- It's time for Amazon October Prime Day 2023 Garmin smartwatch savings of up to 35%
- Amazon's October Prime Day 2023 compression boot deals will make you feel like the real MVP
- Amazon's October Prime Day 2023 golf deals include this Callaway 300 Pro Slope Laser Rangefinder
More Prime Big Deal Days coverage at CBS News
- We found the best deals for Amazon Prime Day October 2023. Here's a list of the sale's top discounts. [CBS News]
- Black Friday is coming early this year. What you need to know about Amazon, Walmart and Target's plans [CBS News]
- Walmart has a competing Amazon Prime Day sale today. The deals on laptops, robot vacuums and luggage are epic. [CBS News]