Pacific @ San Francisco
Current Records: Pacific 10-10; San Francisco 12-9
What to Know
The San Francisco Dons are 10-3 against the Pacific Tigers since December of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Thursday. San Francisco and Pacific will face off in a West Coast battle at 11 p.m. ET at War Memorial Gymnasium. The Dons are the favorite in this one, with an expected 10.5-point margin of victory.
San Francisco received a tough blow on Saturday as they fell 78-61 to the Saint Mary's Gaels. One thing holding San Francisco back was the mediocre play of guard Khalil Shabazz, who did not have his best game: he finished with only six points on 1-for-11 shooting in his 34 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, the matchup between Pacific and the Santa Clara Broncos on Saturday was not a total blowout, but with the Tigers falling 92-81 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. Despite the loss, Pacific got a solid performance out of guard Judson Martindale, who had 17 points.
This next game looks promising for the Dons, who are favored by a full 10.5 points. They may be expected to win, but bettors beware: they are only 2-7 against the spread when favored.
Both of these teams will be looking to put their recent losses behind them and walk away with a victory. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 11 p.m. ET
- Where: War Memorial Gymnasium -- San Francisco, California
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $2.02
The Dons are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Tigers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 10.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
San Francisco have won ten out of their last 13 games against Pacific.
- Feb 21, 2022 - San Francisco 104 vs. Pacific 71
- Feb 27, 2021 - Pacific 76 vs. San Francisco 69
- Mar 07, 2020 - San Francisco 72 vs. Pacific 54
- Feb 06, 2020 - Pacific 60 vs. San Francisco 48
- Jan 11, 2020 - San Francisco 79 vs. Pacific 75
- Jan 17, 2019 - San Francisco 53 vs. Pacific 52
- Mar 03, 2018 - San Francisco 71 vs. Pacific 70
- Feb 22, 2018 - San Francisco 84 vs. Pacific 74
- Jan 25, 2018 - San Francisco 69 vs. Pacific 67
- Jan 28, 2017 - San Francisco 81 vs. Pacific 60
- Jan 14, 2017 - San Francisco 72 vs. Pacific 51
- Feb 25, 2016 - Pacific 79 vs. San Francisco 70
- Dec 23, 2015 - San Francisco 89 vs. Pacific 76